We bought a dozen mason jars a few weeks ago to store fruit for our breakfast smoothies. Inevitably, we always have a few extra jars sitting around going unused each week – so I decided to attempt to pickle okra. I used a recipe from a blog called Alexandra’s Kitchen. Can’t wait to try them!
Sunday Okra | Ditch Chicken ~ A Food & Drink Adventure - Latest News Feeds » Latest News Feeds -
July 28, 2013
[…] Read the article: Sunday Okra | Ditch Chicken ~ A Food & Drink Adventure […]
About Christy & Jason
Hi! We're Christy & Jason. We eat and drink a lot. Some people live for their kids. Others live for their pets. We live for good food, drinks, and the experiences that come with finding both.
Most of our adventures happen in and around Charlotte, NC, though we've been known to make great discoveries in other nearby cities like Asheville, Charleston, and Savannah.
We hope you enjoy reading our blog. We'd love to interact with anyone out there reading our posts. As always, any suggestions for new places is greatly appreciated! Happy reading, drinking, and dining....
And if you're wondering about the name of our blog, find out more about Ditch Chicken.
- Yum! @ Videri Chocolate Factory instagram.com/p/horNbvC1nJ/ 33 minutes ago
- Visiting Videri Chocolate Factory @ Videri Chocolate Factory instagram.com/p/hookZ5i1iG/ 55 minutes ago
- At @crankarmbrew. Tasting room has a great vibe. @ Crank Arm Brewing Company instagram.com/p/holO2-i1rb/ 1 hour ago
- Drinking a Pumptrack by @crankarmbrew at @crankarmbrew — untp.it/1bP5pBY 1 hour ago
- Drinking a Peloton Belgian Ipa by @crankarmbrew at @crankarmbrew — untp.it/1bqQg8b 1 hour ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.